Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week SIX Over = Another SIX Weeks!?...



How did week six arrive so fast? I know I'm a little late on this blog post, but I've been swamped with my so called - 'Life.' Week 6 officially ended this past Monday, June 13th. It's been challenging, tiring and exciting all at the same time. 

What are my results after grinding and sweating it out for the past several weeks? 
Let's take a look from the very beginning to the end...

Week 1: May 1st, 2011 VS. Week 6 FINAL Results: June 13th, 2011

Week 1 Weight: 135.2 lbs 
Week 2 Weight: 131.2 lbs 
Week 6 Weight: 131.4lbs



Week 1 - Week 4 - Week 6 (FRONT VIEW/SIDE VIEW)



Week 1 - Week 4 - Week 6 (BACK VIEW)




                       






There it is! Week ONE VS. Week SIX! I feel great and leaner than ever before. I've built up my strength, confidence, endurance and stamina through these several weeks....BUT... as always, I am ready for the next CHALLENGE! 


What does 'Another SIX weeks' MEAN!?


On July 23rd, I will be participating in my first EVER... Bikini Competition. Am I ready!? Not right now, BUT I KNOW I will be! I am going to take my GRIT up a notch and train harder, focus my discipline on nutrition (GOODBYE COFFEE!) and to remember the importance of RECOVERY. 


I will continue to blog about my progress, nutrition and challenges for the next several weeks as I keep my GRIT alive!!! 


Thanks for reading everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. This post gotz me motivated AGAIN!!! *puts down shaved ice w/ice cream* keep us updated on your comp!

    ReplyDelete